EN GR

GIVE ME 6! A COMPLETE T6 - 6 CYLINER RANGE

GIVE ME 6! A COMPLETE T6 - 6 CYLINER RANGE
Posted 24 Jun 2019 In
  • 6 cylinders, 4 models, 3 transmissions, from 165 - 175 maximum hopsepower.
  • The most compact 6-cylinder tractor on the market.

NEF 6-cylinder 6.7 litre Engine provides 12% more torque for greater pull-away capabilities and engine lugging.

 


  • 6-cylinder Engine for excellent engine braking.

50% higher engine braking in downhill operations, a further 24% is provided by the exhaust brake for a total of 74% more.

  • New Ground speed management (GSM II).

Discover how to have an Auto Command CVT Logic on a Powershift tractor.