SALES REPRESENTATIVE – CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Position Details & Responsibilities
Conagro Ltd provides a full line-up of construction and agricultural machinery from well-known companies including New Holland, Case Construction, Manitou, Cifa, Sandvik, Raimondi, DeLaval and others. The company delivers comprehensive sales, rental, parts and service support in Cyprus. We are a dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and that rewards individual and team performance.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the sales and marketing efforts of the distributor operations related to new and used equipment within the territory of Cyprus.
- Managing customers to maximize company presence in the market. Sell new and used construction equipment lines.
- Grow and develop customer relationships to increase market share, total revenue and gross profit. Manage and control sales expenses.
- Work with customers and prospects to provide competitive solutions to their equipment needs.
- Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through closing the sale
- Attend training and sales meetings as required to stay current with new equipment and special promotions.
- Must be knowledgeable of competitive activity and products, including trends in our customer's business that will affect the products current and future customers will buy.
- Maintain current and complete sales information for all customers, accurately completing all documents related to sales transactions as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Work closely with Sales Manager and be responsible for follow-up and expedition of whole good orders.
- Forecasts annual territory sales
- Assist in the collection efforts of delinquent accounts as requested, and when deemed appropriate.
- Enhance sales expertise through self-study, manufacturer’s training programs, company sponsored sales meetings, and industry seminars and trade shows.
Qualifications - Job Requirements
- Mechanical aptitude and preferred sales experience (preferably in construction equipment)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team atmosphere.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to present and negotiate exceptionally well.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
- Ability to work outdoors 70% of the time
- Basic knowledge of equipment financing and accounting.
- Versatile and enthusiastic with high energy and exceptionally self-motivated to succeed.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to occasionally write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, managers, suppliers and the general public.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Laptop, Smartphone and related products.
- College degree preferred, although equipment sales experience may be substituted or combined with education.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Outstanding qualifications in certain categories may help to offset a lack of Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Experience in other areas.
- Spoken and written English language. Other languages will be considered a plus
- Base salary + commission; Strong earnings potential based on results
- Insurance plans available
- Company Car
- Mobile phone/Laptop